Empowering Individuals, Transforming Organizations via
Analytics Training, Consulting and Recruiting
We believe in structured hypothesis-driven analytics approach for quick insights and strong business impact. All of our projects have one common objective – How do we get our customers the biggest bang for the buck! When companies need fast insight and quick turn-around, they call on us!
There are four major areas within our consulting practice.
Assessment and Benchmarking
Our Assessment and Benchmarking services help our clients better understand where they are at and help us lay a clear path for success for them. Topics for assessment includes:
- Analytics Maturity Assessment and Benchmarking (read more in this Forbes Article)
- Analytics Center of Excellence (COE) Assessment - Skills and process assessment
- Project level assessment: If an organization is not getting the ROI on their analytics investment, we can help pinpoint the gaps and lay out a clear plan of action.
Want to discuss further? Please book Piyanka's calendar here for a quick chat.
Our strategic consulting practice is all about solving our client’s current pain with the best data-driven solution, from road-map, strategy to building models. Our past strategic consulting projects include:
- Helping a Fortune 500, Head of Product, identify incremental revenue stream by unearthing a need for a new product
- Enabling a Fortune 100 Sales organization leverage internal data to make better deal negotiation
- Supporting a financial service CMO understand why their customers are churning through building a predictive churn model
- Expanding a Big data IT company’s offering to their clients with empowering the engineering team on how to do analytics
- Helping a major consumer brand CIO define their analytics strategy and road-map
Ready to get started? Please book Piyanka's calendar here for a quick chat.
Consulting on a tight budget
Aryng Trainees can solve your business problem for no or low fees
Are you looking for help on a time bound analytics project and have no or low budget for it? Let Aryng trainee's help you out. We have trainee with high analytics aptitude, who have successfully completed their course work in business analytics and A/B Testing. They would love to solve an analytics problem for you. Our recent trainee led consulting projects include:
- Helping an internet company identify detractors to conversion by using correlation analysis. The trainee identified opportunities worth $1.5M in incremental revenue. The project took 7 weeks from start to finish.
- A trainee worked on an e-commerce retailer, identifying opportunities for new checkout feature worth $700K
- Expanded understanding of a customer base via segmentation and profiling for a swim club.
Aryng trainees' are well trained in Business Analytics and A/B Testing. S/He will follow a structured hypothesis driven approach to analysis - BADIR to solve a time bound well defined project. S/He is comfortable in 4 analytics methodologies – Aggregate analysis, correlation analytics, trending and sizing/estimation. On testing, S/he can do full factorial test design/optimization and analysis. You/somebody on your team who is the business stakeholder for the project can expect 5-6 meetings with the trainee from start to end. The trainee would need either a contact on data side who S/he can hand over the data specification for the data pull or needs access to a database with a well-defined data dictionary. He will need 1-2 meeting with the data person. On the back end s/he will work with an Aryng expert who will mentor her/him all the way to the end of the project to ensure delivery of actionable insights. Typical project cost ranges from $0-$3K, based on the estimated time an Aryng consultant needs to spend with trainees on the back end.
The trainee can solve a scope bound business analytics problem. The project finishes within 6-8 weeks, so the scope/complexity is small to medium. If after that, you would like another trainee led project, we will find another trainee to take over. If you would like to hire the trainee, you can do so by paying Aryng a small Finder's fee.
Build the Analytics Team
For companies just getting into the analytics space, looking to establish their own COE, we offer recruitment services to find, screen, interview and train to get you up and running fast! Depending on your need, we can help with:
- Analytics Road-map: Lay out the analytics road-map for your organizations and identify skills needed
- Candidate Interviews and Selection: Find, screen and interview candidates based on skills identified
- Executive Recruitment and screening: Help you find the ideal "Head of Analytics" candidate
- Training: Train the existing employees and new hires based on skills needed and gaps identified.
Ready to build your analytics team? Please book Piyanka's calendar here for a quick chat.
Ask the Expert
Our "Ask the Expert" services help our clients get quick answers with a few hours of our consultants time without contract and SOW. You can book Piyanka's calendar here for a 90 minutes slot. For complete list of our mentoring and coaching services, click here.
What our clients say?
"IMVU engaged with Aryng for strategic guidance on scaling and improving our data infrastructure and analytics capabilities...the Aryng team exhibited the experience and gravitas required to provide excellent feedback and actionable suggestions that we are using to drive powerful changes in the ways we collect, analyze and use data throughout the company."
- James B, VP - Engineering, IMVU Inc.
Danial H. Kim, Senior Vice President at a large Investment Bank, found the experience of working with Aryng phenomenal!
For more information: